During the last three decades Dr. Cauvier has spoken in-person or online to over 2.3 million people in 57 countries from small groups to audiences over 27,000 around the world and shared the stage with some of the biggest names in the industry. Denis is acknowledged internationally as a Global Talent Management Expert.
Dr. Denis Cauvier Bio
As President/CEO of three companies, Dr. Cauvier understands the realities, challenges & opportunities faced by senior executives in today’s turbulent economy and has guided his clients through three previous global recessions. Dr. Cauvier is an Adjunct Professor with ESC Clermont Graduate School and IPAG University Business School. As a recognized global Talent Management expert Dr. Cauvier brings over 33 years of consulting experience from the field, researching and implementing the best business ideas, practises and case studies from around the world. He takes this global perspective and creates localized solutions for his audiences thus providing them with competitive strategic advantages. Denis creates practical methods of attracting; pre-screening, selecting, leading, developing, engaging and retaining exceptional people and was named YPO 2012 & 2013 Global Speaker Resource.
Denis’s Commitment to his clients
I understand that as a speaker for your event, you’re putting me in front of your most important people. It’s an honour and a responsibility I take very seriously.
I promise to:
- Invest all the required time to fully understand your organization; it’s challenges and opportunities as they relate to the presentation topic.
- To custom design and deliver a highly engaging, practical, solutions-based presentation fully aligned with your event theme.
- To be responsive and accessible to the attendees and be low maintenance for the organizers.
Dr. Cauvier’s in demand topics
- How to THRIVE in Turbulent Times
- Strategic Talent Management – How to Boost Your Profits in a Disruptive Economy
- Resilient Leadership During Turbulent Times
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Developing a Virtual team
- How to Engage Your Team & Create Strategic Advantages During Tough Economic Times
- People Development & Talent Management that Maximizes ROI in an Agile Economy
- Low Cost/High Impact Recruiting & Selection Techniques to Win the War for Talent
- The Art & Science of Managing Change Within Organizations
- Coachable Beyond Winning Teams… to Changing Lives
- How Companies Can Build Their Future Workforce—Today.
- How to Lead highly Productive Hybrid Teams.
- Time to Reset: Leading in an Age of Upheaval.
- Post-Pandemic – Winning the Competition for Talent.
IMPORTANT: All of Denis’s speeches are customized. He works with you to understand your audience, your theme and your goals for the presentation. The following in-demand titles and can be mixed and matched to create the perfect program for your audience.
Dr. Denis Cauvier started the second day of the conference with a high energy; information packed, great Keynote about How to Maximize ROI in an Agile Company with Talent Management in Leipzig, Germany. It couldn’t be a better opening presentation for the experts and senior executives coming from 12 countries who attended the World Class Work 2019 in Leipzig. Denis brought new perspectives into the circle of HR leaders and created a perfect base to discuss his new and innovative insights for this Congress and a deeper dive into the topic with his own round table discussion. It was an absolute pleasure to have him as a featured speaker.
I was really impressed with the response we had from the 70 senior executives from 40 top Indian companies on Dr. Denis Cauvier’s seminar on “ACE People Development & Talent Management to Maximize ROI in an Agile Economy.” The various thought-provoking insights and loads of positive ideas put across by Dr Cauvier, moreover, the data points based on his research and case studies brought even more relevance to the entire session. His PROFIT Model that he shared was appreciated a lot by the attendees. Our sincere appreciation to Denis for customizing this program to address the current hot issues and challenges most of us face today!
We had an afternoon session with HR Professionals of our Members’ Companies, followed by a session with our Members. Firstly, our Professionals appreciated your inspiring presentation style with many practical examples this format is something we will definitely repeat. Our members liked most the interactive Q&A session where you showed your in-depth knowledge of every aspect of Talent Management. Very impressive and everyone left with some new approach and especially awareness about this important department in their business. Thank you again for coming to Istanbul and providing an only in YPO experience!